Term of Appointment
The term of Distinguished Faculty service will be three (3) years. There are no term limits.
Renewal nomination applications
Status can be renewed by submitting
- A renewal form online
- An updated CV and
- One (1) letter of support from a current SRA International member in good standing.
- OPTIONAL: Candidate may include a one page cover letter indicating how and why they are deserving of Distinguished Faculty status based on the listed qualifications located on the Distinguished Faculty page.
Please note: Renewals will be largely based on the past three years of service to SRA International. To ensure a successful renewal application, please ensure that all letters of support speak directly to the listed qualifications and highlight recent service and accomplishments.
Although renewal is every three years, Distinguished Faculty are highly encouraged to notify SRA International of job changes, publications, honors, etc. that occur during their three (3) year term. If for any reason an individual cannot continue to serve and wishes to relinquish his/her Distinguished Faculty status they may do so. This must be done in writing to the SRA International President.
All past Distinguished Faculty (those whose terms have expired) will be listed on the SRA International website as Distinguished Faculty Emeritus.
Candidates will be notified of acceptance or non-acceptance in writing from SRA International. Renewal status is not automatic. If a renewal application is denied for any reason, that individual may reapply in a future year, but this will be considered a new nomination, and not a renewal.
Online Application Instructions
There will be three consecutive Steps to this online application:
- Step 1: Candidate Information – This will include your name and SRA Membership status.
- Step 2: Information Updates – (Only if you selected “No” to the question: “Has your information remained the same?”)
- Step 3: Attachments – Please have a copy of your CV/Resume, Letter(s) of Support and a Cover Letter (optional) ready to digitally upload.