The Society of Research Administrators International Traveling Training Programs are an easy, practical way to bring customizable training to your area. We are committed to fostering a positive and enjoyable educational experience that is flexible, targeted, and engaging for the professional careers of all research managers.
SRA International’s globally-recognized education programs provide opportunities for a network of research professionals which consist of colleges and universities, predominantly undergraduate universities, historically black colleges and universities, non-profit research institutes, hospitals, government agencies and small business.
Training Programs can be conducted in one or more of the following areas:
- Orientation to Research Administration and Management
- Research Leadership
- Strategic Planning to Develop Your Research Agenda
- Departmental Research Administrator
- Implementing Uniform Guidance: Policy and Practice
- Grants, Contracts and Sub-agreements
- Research Ethics and Governance
- Export Controls
- Technology Commercialization
- Grant Writing
- Post-Award/Financial Management Topics
- Clinical Trials and Human Subject Protections
One-day or Multi-day programs can provide your campus an opportunity to train a large number of your workforce, while saving your institution money on travel and lodging.
SRA Traveling Training Programs are centered on our highly acclaimed certificate program workshops and topical training programs. SRA International will customize the educational content to meet the needs of your campus.
For More Information Contact:
Elliott Kulakowski, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.703.741.0140 ext. 218.