New Member - $205 Renewal Full - $175
Full Membership in SRA International includes:
- Eligibility to attend SRA International Chapter, Section and Annual Meetings.
- Eligibility to earn SRA International Certificates.
- Eligibility to receive SRA International awards and recognition for contributing to the excellence of the field.
- Eligibility to hold and vote for Chapter, Section, or Board of Director positions, as well as serve on SRA International Committees.
- Discounted pricing on SRA International Meetings, Webinars, products and services, including posting in the Career Center.
- Subscription to the SRA International biannual academic journal, the Journal of Research Administration.
- Subscription to SRA International Catalyst, our monthly newsletter.
- Listing in and access to the SRA International online membership directory.
Full Membership is held by the individual. However, when changes in employment or affiliation occur, Full Membership in SRA International is transferable to a successor, when the member’s dues are paid by the institution or organization.
New Affiliate - $100 Renewal Affiliate - $70
Introductory membership category for anyone who is joining SRA International for the first time or for anyone who is new to the field of Research Administration.
Affiliate Membership in SRA International includes:
- Eligibility to attend SRA International Chapter Meetings.
- Subscription to SRA International Catalyst.
- No voting rights and non-transferable.
New Retired - $70 Renewal Retired - $40
This member type is reserved for current Full Members who have retired from the industry. Please fax or email your membership application to SRAI for processing.
Retired Membership in SRA International includes all of the benefits of SRA International Full Membership.
New Student - $70 Renewal Student - $40
This member type is reserved for full-time undergraduate and graduate students only.
Student Membership in SRA International includes all of the benefits of SRA International Full Membership, excluding holding and voting for Chapter, Section, or Board of Director positions. Please fax or email your membership application, along with proof of full-time student, status to SRAI.
*Membership dues are non-refundable.
For more information contact:
Linda Wilson at 703-741-0140 x 216 or email@example.com.