2017 SRA International Annual Meeting
Vancouver, Canada | October 14 – 18
Educating Research Administrators for the Future.
Submit a Proposal to Present
Deadline: January 23, 2017
The Society of Research Administrators International is currently looking for informed subject experts to speak in Vancouver, Canada for the 50th SRA International Annual Meeting! New and previous speakers are welcomed!
- How to submit a speaking proposal?
- Click on "Submit A Speaking Proposal". You are going to be transferred to an external website.
- First time users need to create an account to access the submission system.
- You can edit your submission(s) until the deadline: Monday, January 23, 2017.
- For further information, please review the Call for Proposals website.
- Why should you submit a speaking proposal?
- Share your knowledge and learning experiences with peers.
- Raise your personal brand and demonstrate that you are at the cutting edge of research administration.
- Expand your network!
- Come together and find solutions to common challenges that benefit the industry as a whole.
- Move your organization and the industry forward.
- Which certificates are offered at the 2017 Annual Meeting?
- Research Integrity
- Research Law
- Financial Management
- Which tracks are going to be offered at the 2017 Annual Meeting?
- Professional Development
- Sponsored Programs Planning, Development and Deliveries
- Management and Operations
- Financial and Post-award Administration
- Research Law
- Research Ethics and Compliance
- Sponsors and Agencies
This is your opportunity to engage your peers and challenge yourself professionally at one of the largest gatherings of the research administration community. SRA International is a volunteer organization. No reimbursement or stipends are being offered.
For more information on how to submit a proposal please visit the Call for Proposals page.