The SRAI community are your prospective clients and we offer numerous opportunities throughout the year to help you generate leads and establish relationships.
Take advantage of our ﬂexible customizable packages to deliver your message directly to the SRAI community. Remain competitive and achieve top strength with SRAI.
Contact Jenny Gauvin at email@example.com or (703) 741-0140 ext. 212 to learn more about all we could accomplish together and what we can do for you if you partner with SRAI.
Why SRA International?
- SRAI is the voice and trusted leader in research administration & management. The SRAI community know they can look up to us for solutions to their everyday challenges.
- SRAI offers a variety of opportunities for you to network with the research administration & management community throughout the year. From exhibiting at Annual Meeting to sponsoring an event, we can put you in direct contact with key decision-makers.
- SRAI community members come from a broad spectrum of research organizations including universities and colleges, hospitals, non-profit research institutes, government laboratories, agencies and the for-profit industry.
- SRAI can help you build your brand. SRAI offers numerous opportunities to get your organization’s name out in front of a captivated audience. The more our community members see and utilize your services, the more they talk about them. The more they talk about them to peers, the more business you will receive.
- SRAI can save you money. Select one of our Partner Packages and take advantage of repeat advertising and sponsorship opportunities while saving money in marketing costs.
SRAI Partnership Program was developed to provide the industry partner community with opportunities to align itself with research administrators & managers through customized marketing platforms. These bundled packages are unique opportunities for our industry partners to help build and maintain year-round relationships with our members and the research administration & management community nationally and internationally.
- Platinum: This Partnership provides maximum visibility for an organization seeking maximum exposure. This bundled package is the most comprehensive of the three partnership opportunities available to our industry partners. The program delivers extensive overall promotional rights and benefits and unique publicity at events and online.
- Gold: This partnership level contains bundled marketing opportunities in combination with high-level and creative visibility to industry partners to help build and maintain a relationship with SRAI community members.
- Silver: This partnership level contains bundled marketing opportunities in combination with creative visibility to industry partners to help build and maintain a relationship with SRAI community members at specific events.
Contact Jenny Gauvin at firstname.lastname@example.org to customize your partnership package.
Connect on and off the floor. Secure new contacts and renew relationships with your existing customers through educational sessions and networking opportunities at face-to-face meetings.
Succeed! SRA International meetings are an excellent outlet for discovering new business prospects. You are the reason our members emerge with innovative ideas and solutions to improve their organization’s productivity. In turn, you will leave with new customers, fresh leads and a newfound respect for what SRA International meetings can enable your organization to accomplish.
- 1 SRAI Annual Meeting with over 1,400 participants from around the world
- 2 Section Meetings at a different location each year around the US
- 8 Intensive Training Programs for deep dive studying and close face-to-face networking
- SRAI Website
- SRAI Catalyst – Monthly Newsletter
- Journal of Research Administration - Bi-annual Award Winning Journal
- Sponsored Emails to an audience of over 17,000
- Sponsored Webinars
And much more! Contact Jenny Gauvin at email@example.com to customize your experience.