Many successful grant applications now require a preliminary short paper before a full proposal can be submitted. This webinar will provide information on the definitions, multiple purposes, and preparation strategies for these short preliminary papers to increase chances of funding success. Participants will learn the difference between letters of intent, white papers, preproposals, logic models, abstracts and requests for information, which agencies require these short papers, and review successful models and examples.
This webinar for those who have some experience with proposal development at a beginning to intermediate level.
- List many of the US funding agencies that require these short papers.
- Describe the multiple purposes of these short papers in the grant process.
- Describe qualities of successful short papers.
- Apply knowledge of these qualities and strategies to help ensure a successful grant application process.
- Convey this information and strategy to Principal Investigators (PIs).
Membership Discount not available to Affiliate Members