Delivering excellence in research management in an international setting
In an increasingly unpredictable operating environment, the research management agenda is becoming ever-more challenging. The ARMA and SRA International cooperation programme has been specifically designed to help those setting the research management agenda to develop essential skills and expertise, in leadership in research management.
Who should attend?
- The Global Leadership in Research Management Programme is aimed at those who are able to:
- demonstrate leadership within the research management community.
- evidence their aptitude in identifying, exploring, developing and delivering on opportunities within research management.
- show that they have acted as an ambassador and advocate for the research management profession.
- demonstrate their ability to inspire others.
The Global Leadership in Research Management Programme seeks to provide participants with the tools they need to understand the global research drivers, priorities and environment, and the leadership skills required to navigate the challenges they pose.